Santa Barbara Farmer's Markets
- Santa Barbara Farmer's Markets
Local farmers selling a large variety of locally grown produce, flowers & local seafood.
- Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm at Santa Barbara & Cota Streets
- Tuesdays 3-6:30pm between the 500 & 600 block State St
- Thursdays 3pm-6:30pm in Goleta, 5700 block of Calle Real
- Thursdays 3pm-6:30pm in Carpinteria, 800 block of Linden Ave
- Fridays 8:30am-Noon 200 block of Coast Village Rd. in Montecito
- Santa Barbara Fisherman's Market
Every Saturday from 7:30 - 11:30 am in the Santa Barbara Harbor at the Breakwater. Come down and buy fresh fish, crab, lobster right off the decks of the fishing boats!
- Summerland Farmer's Market
Every Wednesday afternoon from 4 to 7PM
At the 2200 block of Lillie Avenue